2 week old to energy ball

Morning!! Its been a couple of days since my last post..Avriel has been keeping me super busy!! Here is the break down day by day..
Thursday...what a day.  I had my 2 week check up and it wasn't until 1 pm but man it felt like I was getting dressed for it all morning.  It took my all morning to put on one peice of clothing and do make up and my hair.  She was full of energy.  I thought newborns were just suppose to eat, potty and sleep.  If thats the case she must not be a newborn any more because she just kept me entertaining her.  She finally slept on me after 5 pm.  
Friday...well friday was def a crazy day!!  I was able to get a nap in the morning after Joe went to work.  The rest of the day was not that simple.  There is no time during the day to get anything done.  I give kuddos to those women who are home with more then 1 child because trying to manage your time to keep up the household and entertain and take care of little ones is def a very hard task, even the most multi tasking savvy woman would have to re adjust every day to get things done.  I had a mis conception of this whole stay at home thing, thought it would be easy to get a routine but I was sadly mistaken.  Every day changes.  I like routine..its more frustrating to create one then it is to just go with the flow, and those of you who know me know this is very hard for me.  I am def learning alot about myself and realizing kids are unpredictable and I need to work on taking a step back and to just take every day one by one. 
Saturday...well today has just begun for most people my Saturday started at 1 am.  Avriel would not sleep at all.  She is not a fan of being on her back.  Troubleshooting and asking friends for advice on what to do to make it able for her to lay on her side without having the risk of suffocation, which scares the crap out of me. I wonder if this is normal for a 2 week old.  A friend of mine mentioned a sleep positioner which looks perfect and we have a bassinet that came with our pack n play and I thought about that as well, so tonight will try the bassinet and see if she sleeps more comfortably in it and if not then go to the sleep positioner. I do hope tonight she has a more comfortable sleep.
I think I got everything typed up that has been on my mind for the last few days, hope everyone has a wonderful day!!

Comments