Checklists and dog tricks

Alright its Tuesday. .I am sitting here as my daughter fell asleep on my lap realizing that I need to teach my dog Offenhauser to fetch things.  How cool would it be to have your dog get you stuff you need as you are "indisposed" lol!! As of right now my coffee is empty, my phone is in desperate need of a charger..meanwhile I am hoping my post gets finished before my phone dies lol.  All I want is for Offenhauser to grab my cup of coffee and my charger..usually at night my husband Joe is my extra hand..also brings up the point of being "chained" to my pump in desperate need of a checklist before I sit down to mine that liquid gold!! I am starting to figure I should prolly do the same for when Avriel needs mommy cuddle time.  Its like packing an overnight bag for the couch!! This would be helpful at the 1 am & 3 am pumping sessions. .
Cell phone; check, coffee; check, remote; check..the list goes on and on.  Oh the joy of becoming more efficient when you didnt think you could be more efficient.  Seriously you learn something new everyday!! Well my phone is in the red, my coffee has nothing left but some spit mixed with coffee and I have to poo..and Avriel has no intention of moving. .sighning off..thank goodness I have about 15 minutes left of the Goodwife as I cannot reach the remote. Talk to you all again soon!!

Comments