Sunday Funday

Welcome Sunday!!
It was an amazing day....started with breakfast at Kim & Pattys in McHenry, with a wonderful meal and I had the best thing ever for a Sunday morning, a rumchatta iced coffee, it was delicious!! Headed to Stades for the Shades of Autumn opening weekend which included a tractor show, antique tractor pull and a truck pull.  Avriel's first big outing prepping her for a tractor show next weekend where we are meeting Joe's brother Luke and his dad Dan.  This will be our first big trip with her in the truck, hoping everything will go okay, better get used to pumping, changing diapers and feeding on the go.  Feel like I need a run through first lol :) Here are some pictures from the beautiful day we were blessed with.

Avriel ready to go...



Joe's check on the beans...


Stades...









Joe even changed the spark plugs and air filter in my car, good ole gal up to 106,000 miles
seems like we just bought the car.  Finished up leftovers for dinner which I love having leftovers it gives me a sense of accomplishment oh and tells us that dang we need groceries soon lol!! I made super yummy lactation cookies, and yes I said lactation cookies, to be honest with you they are quite good, spiced em up by adding rootbeer flavoring instead of vanilla.  The only issue with those cookies is that they are good for you so you wanna eat more then you should and plus they give horrendous gas!!  I make my eyes tear up sometimes with the odor yikes!! Way worse then the dogs!! So the day turned out to be a fantastic one!!  We ended the night with tubbys for all, Joe, Offenhauser and Avriel!!  Everyone went to bed smelling fresh and clean!! Hope everyone had a great day too!! Until next time!!

Comments