Sunshine Weekend

Afternoon!!
Hope every ones weekend went great.

We had an amazing weekend, we went home for the first time with Avriel, went to a tractor show, visited Avriel's great grandmother, drove the country roads and headed home.  

Our weekend started on Saturday morning, meant to get up early to pack everything and of course did not, I am usually the one who has to get Joe up and I shut my alarm off, as all of you know its hard to say yes to the alarm when your sleep has been cut dramatically short. I was all ready Friday night going to bed early so I was able to get up in the morning.  Well did not work as we had planned, I wasn't able to take a shower yuck, which is coming to my attention that as a mom to a newborn its hard to get in a shower and I am sure it will be even harder to get into the shower when they get bigger.  Never thought 10 minutes would be soo hard to schedule lol!!  We made it out on time even got Offenhauser to Camp Bow Wow and we headed home.  We picked up Joe's dad Dan to take him down to the show.  I was meant to take a nap once we got into the truck but Saturday morning was soo beautiful noticing some of the trees turning corn and beans almost ready for harvest. It was too pretty to pass up!! I am now no longer new to "pumping on the go", with a car charger anything is possible!!  Which I am very proud of myself for!!  It was alot easier then what I had thought, having an Udder Cover (seriously that's the name of the cover) made life soo much simpler. No worried of flashing anyone!!  Guaranteed!! That should be their slogan lol!! 
Tractor show as awesome!!  We brought the stroller and our "chest bouncy" which I call the soft baby carrier, much easier to say "chest bouncy" lol! I carried her around for the mmajority of the show, Joe took over towards the afternoon which was awesome, he seemed like a proud father with her on his chest!! Was soo cute!!  Now his brother Luke will prolly end up wearing theirs too!!  Its manly I promise!!  
We ended up staying at Joe's parent which was a ife saver both of us were soo tired did alot of walking and it was a long day for all three of us!!  Avriel did pretty good for the night she slept through, but of course every little noise she made my eyes were wide open!!  So I did not get any sleep at all, which is my own fault but its hard to relax enough knowing she is sleeping soundly without checking on her.  
Sunday morning we went to visit Joe's grandmother Gloria and for Avriel to meet her for the first time!! Its very rare grand kids get to meet their great grand parents we are very fortunate.  Had a really nice visit with her and got a priceless photo with her holding her great grand daughter.  

Here are some photos from the weekend...





It turned out to be a great weekend!!
Words of Wisdom from Dan Miller: "A Man would wonder through life without a Woman" When he said this to me I was like wait...what did you just say?? When I heard this I was like wow you are right on that one!!
Words of Wisdom from Joe Miller: " Procrastination is the end result of being afraid" I couldn't believe that came out of his mouth!! We were driving on a country road and he just said it!! Yep honey you are the king of procrastination!!  Smart boy!! Love him to death!
A Lot of fun alot of memories and alot of common sense..Hope everyone has a great week!!

Comments