My Body

Before I get started wanted to say happy 8 weeks to our beautiful baby girl!! Had a wonderful couple of weeks.  Lots of smiles stinky poops and lots of bubble making! !
Most embarrassing first..and my husband will kill me lol..but I farted during you know what!! Aahh what a mood killer..your body doesn't listen to you anymore!! Awful awful awful! ! Worst thing ever you would think pushing out a baby would be the most embarrassing but guess what when you are delivering a baby all you care about is the pain and getting the thing out of you!! Something like this..there is just no going back lol!! Next your body turns into a jungle gym for your little one..I think  you could use your body for the whole fisher price line of snuga..animals..snuga monkey swing. .you rock til your back burns and before you know it..you cant feel the pain anymore..the hip sway when not holding your baby you find yourself still swaying lol..sometimes I feel like I am missing musical notes playing out of my head oh and a baseball cap with a spinner to be a mobile..I am also a vibrating bouncer that wishes the batteries would go dead..you also find yourself using the floor as your base..as of right now I am sitting on the floor with my legs straight baby laying on top of my legs bouncing..feel the burn baby yeah baby do you feel the burning or are you in heaven right now lol!! The things you do for baby..but I do love every minute of it..til next time have a great night!!

Comments