Baby gettin too big for her britches

My oh my has our little one grown in the last couple of months.. Dude wait she's only three months guess I mean last month lol!! Mommy brain rears its ugly head on a regular basis...speaking of that I used to be able to make decisions with quick response..every time Joe would ask me something I had a quick response time well not anymore lol.. And I am getting to understand his reasoning of calling me a fish lol I just went off the first sentence I started oh boy!! Well back to my first sentence.. Soo sad and happy about putting away her newborn clothes.. The only one that isn't in the no more wear is the "cool like daddy" with the polar bears..Joe picked a good one his claim is its stretchy which it is..gotta give that one to him!! 😋 there are soo many beautiful things that are starting to happen.. watching her grow and develop is absolutely indescribable..💓
I am looking so forward for the holidays to see family and friends!! Still a bit nervous of her meeting everyone but as Joe says its gotta happen.. I need to chill on being slightly over protective 😏 but my sister in law Tessa put it in good words "you grew her" man is she right but family is very important for support family is very special and needs to be a part of everyone's life.  Holidays are the best time to meet a new family member.. Get it all over with bada-bing-bada-boom!! Well off to another wonderful weekend with family and friends!! Have a great one!!

Comments