Exciting

Good afternoon everyone!! Its my birthday today holy moly 32.  been an amazing couple of weeks here!!  Learning alot of things about being a mom!! The growing for her isn't stopping again makes me sad but happy all at the same time.  She is a wonderful miracle and being able to watch her grow everyday and learning from her its just one of those things you can't really describe unless you have been there.  Exciting new things happening next week.  I start my new job.  I will be working for a lady named Shavon who started her own company on the basis of being a housewife.  Super clever right!! Thats what I thought.  Its called The House Wife For Hire and you basically be a housewife to anyone who needs one!! Helping families run errands, get groceries, putting dinner on the table, cleaning and helping with whatever life throws at ya.  I am super excited because it allows me to stay home and raise our baby girl plus make a few extra on the side.  My first job next week is a nanny job for 4 hours every day next week exited for Avriel to be social with other kids.  I know it will be challenging.. I think I can handle it!!! 
Learning about eBay OMG super addicting, no wonder people buy and sell stuff all the time!!  Sold my first two items, things we don't use around the house that turns out will be beneficial for other people.  Now I just gotta get Joe to go through his parts and I can sell those also don't need them hanging around here unless of course "honey you need them ;-)" 
My parents auction was last Saturday..was a sad day for everyone seeing people going through my parents stuff is heartbreaking but it does have a silver lining down sizing is invigorating and cleanses the soul.  I kept telling my dad its for the best.  If ya think about it you can't take any material stuff with you in the afterlife.  So why have it take up space? One thing my sister and I learned is to not keep everything.  Growing up watching our parents buying stuff and keeping stuff that has small sentimental value. In our minds you don't need a physical object to create and keep a memory.  I do know my parents feel as if they have a huge weight lifted off their shoulders.  They are still working on down sizing but I think they about got the hang of it now.  
Loving all these posts on facebook about all these fun holiday open houses!!  We went to one last Sunday with Joe's parents and had a wonderful time.  My friend Ashley and I are heading to another tomorrow with our two lil ones.  Can't wait to smell the warm cozy winter candles, getting ideas for decorating this year for the holidays and plus gift shopping!!  Speaking of gift shopping am I the only one dreading that this year?  I have no reason to either, Joe and I understand we don't need anything but is always nice to get something,  Last year our Christmas present to eachother was a baby oh and I ofcourse got my second diamond band for my wedding ring!! Thanks again honey I love you! This year I am entertaining creative ideas.  Its hard this year..we are only a one income household and will be for quite some time, Any extra money will be used to pay hospital bills lol!!  Crazy even with insurance its alot but I say to myself it could be worse!!  I like to focus on Christmas presents mostly for my parents I go all out for my sisters bday, which in fact got her gift already!! Kuddos to me!!  Usually its last minute but it called out her name and that was that! My parents have a cute new home they are fixing up! So thinking some great household decorating items would be best for them.  Helps coming from our house growing up easier but seeing little items in their new home may make it feel more homey.  
I am proud to say I am turning into quite the good grocery shopper and being able to spread groceries far.  Made an amazing meal the other night.  It was my combination of bake penne pasta and lasagna oh and homemade chedder garlic bread in the oven.  I myself try and cook about 3 time per week.  Joe work late on Tuesday and Thursdays so he basically makes grilled cheese or quesadilas which is easy and inexpensive.  The meals I make carry over for lunch for him the next day and if we are lucky the extra goes into the freezer makes a quick meal less hassle.  When I make meatloaf, lasagna or bread I make a second batch to go into the freezer to use within the month.  Freezer meals are a lifesaver!!  
Avriel is growing soo fast!! holding her bottle, smiling, starting to chatter..oh man its a whirlwind!! wish I could document every lil thing the best i can do is to type it up.  I think it would be a little excessive to blog every day.  Its seriously hard to find the time lol!!  
Well I hope everyone has a great weekend!!





Comments