2015 bring me faith

Oh boy!! It's been a magical Christmas this year!! Spent alot of time with family and friends.  Baby A had her first Christmas party and had a great time at Fielder Family Christmas!! Hard to believe last year I was drinking shots of Rum chatta and drinking homemade moonshine..this party years are put on hold temporarily; -) love being a mom...my husband and I have alot of things in the works for 2015 alot of goals that will change all three of our lives.  Can't give any clues do to I don't have much to say til they happen!! Had an amazing year, my family is selling our childhood home,  my sister got married and ofcourse we had a baby ;-) really enjoying my new job working for housewife for hire...didn't think I could handle the cookie list but with a little help from my husband we got through them..even found our friends of ours had the peppermint bark joe made!! Nothing can compare to the confidence and faith my boss Shavon gave me in allowing me to be part of this wonderful business....she works soo very hard and her cookie list was three times as much as we did..very thankful to be part of what she is trying to do. .it's a great gift to be home watching Baby A grow....I do feel bad for Joe he misses alot but he makes up for it in the morning and at night..I am truly blessed to have such a wonderful husband.  I am struggling with not having control of decisions being made in the future..this has been very difficult for me.  I wish I could just get a 30 second glimpse into what I need to see to give me reassurance. I need to step back and stay positive while my future is being planned for me..again very hard for me to do.. I wish for the year 2015 to offer great gifts to me and my family..I am for sure wishing on my sister in law and her husband to move to their "perfect" home..it's been a rough time for them too...they both have worked extremely hard to be able to make this work..praying they will be able to get that home they so dream about.  A beautiful place for them to raise their three adorable children...my other sister in law hoping they welcome a new baby in 2016.  Me just praying for the confidence to deal with life's unexpected curves.  Same for Joe I am praying for him too..he is a good man and worker and deserves his dream to become a reality as well.  I will close this blog entry for the year 2014 and will be sure to re read it when I need that extra faith to help me get through the new year.

Comments