19 days...

Everyone has seen the movie "Field of Dreams" the famous phrase.."if you build it they will come"  that is true about God...if we pray on it God will provide...we need to make the realization to remove the idea of "just settling" out of our minds.  We are people, we work hard, we play hard, we give hard, our gift for this is simple...our gift is life...we need to make the most of it..make smart choices..be respectful..be truthful..be an example for those less fortunate..be inspiring..be magnificent...be faithful...God doesn't need alot from us...he just needs us to walk in faith. That's it!! We grow up with the idea that someone always wants something from us..we aren't given hand outs we gotta work for what we have..and yes in a sense we do but the only person that judges us is him...no one else has the right to place judgement on any of us. Those who do are not worthy of him or us. And we cannot do anything about it..we are not put on this earth to judge..their judgment is before God upon entering into Heaven. We all make mistakes...once we accept what we have done..every time we pray he forgives us for our sins...not right away..we need to prove to him we are not wasteful for the gift he bestows on us.. Once you figure this out..demons will leave..by demons I mean anything that gets in the way of us being an extraordinary human being. I have always been an extremely anxious and controlling person; these are just a couple of mu demons...I give credit to me finding faith because of my daughter...she has given me soo much and she is just starting her journey. What isnt Godly about creating life? We create life..we do...how can someone not believe in a creator? By not believing its like saying you dont believe in the creation of life. My first queation if becoming a woman if faith was "God take care of me. I want to accept faith into my life..by giving me the gift of creating life..I feel you..you are here...help me become a believer." He made that clear to me the day I brought our sweet little miracle into this world.  I let him take my anxiety..take my control so I can be a woman of God..and worship him...he has taken my demons and has given me the chance to live a life of fulfillment...as a result a new chapter is starting in my life, my daughters life and my husband's life. This is the beginning of our new story.
We officially announced our news on FB...we have 19 days to go.  Feels like we just made this decision to make a change.  We have prayed on this for soo long. Finally our prayers have been answered..God is giving us the chance to start over and go after our dreams.  We need to make the best of this chance..we need to take chances and make our life something people talk about..something we can be proud of and be proud to show our daughter what we did. Non of this would have been possible without you God. I am so thankful we are given this chance..we will be making the most of it.  This is just the beginning..I am soo looking forward to becoming a member of the Winnebago Crossroads congregation..making new friends..being a part of an amazing church...I have nothing but positive feelings about this.  I feel like the first day of school is coming up lol!! I get soo smily when I think about it.  I will be starting my own little business venture and Joe will be starting his.  One of my favorite comments I here from Joe is "I just want to feel dirt under my boots" I can relate there is something to be sad about farm land...soo much history...soo many ways dirt makes it possible for us to live. It's mind blowing when you stop and think about it..not the tractors, combines or sprayers it's the possibilities that come from a tiny granule of dirt...think of faith that way too..faith is neither physical or emotion...it's a state of mind...dirt yes is a physical piece of matter but the possibility is the state of mind.  Dirt becomes what we choose to make of it...Faith in God is the same..We create ideas...our ideas can turn into what we choose..but we cannot create choices without our existence which we cannot have without faith in our creator. I have faith in my creator...he will provide...I will provide for him. Needless to say..these past 6 months have opened up my belief. We have an amazing journey we are days away from embarking on...I want to be a better person...I want to learn my purpose.  I am going to end this on a quote that touches me and motivates me to wake up everyday...will today be the day?
"There are two important days in your life..the day you are born and the day you learn why" Mark Twain
The only one who can answer this is God..it's our job to learn his path and to learn our purpose.

Comments