Thoughts...

"Don't worry about anything; instead, pray about everything.  Tell God what you need, and thank him for all he's done." Phillipians 4:6

This is one of the hardest things to accept as a person...my control...I have always had issues with having to control situations in my life.  Alot of my anxiety is caused by me "over thinking" "over analyzing" life's simple decisions.  At times feels like I am playing chess..constantly thinking "what's the most strategic action?" I am not saying all of a sudden now that I am working on accepting Christ into all aspects of my life that it happens all of a sudden..it doesn't..it's something you have to work on slowly because everything has uncertainty and just because you go to church or pray every day that your life control will dissappear it's an in depth and long standing struggle. Everyday we struggle with decisions and everytime we feel un sure taking a deep breath and praying and thanking him for what we have is how we get through life everyday. We all want more but we never stop and be thankful for what we have...better job, better pay, better love life, better marriage...and it doesn't stop at inmaterial things it's the bigger house, the newer car.  I want to appreciate what I have...and long as I feel loved and complete I shouldn't have to want more.  You never know when something can change.  The devil has his ways of making us not be happy with what we have...we need to be strong and be thankful for what we have..and when we want something it should be something we need to be a better person...by loving..by encouragement..and by making our life worthy of you Christ...this is what we should long for..not things we cant take to heaven with us.

Comments