Understanding

"The Lord is not slow to fulfill his promise, His promise as to some count slowness, but is patient toward you. Not wishing that anyone would perish, but that all should reach repentance" 1 Peter 3:9

Just reading this has made me reach inside and want to be reborn in a new mindset. We all who believe in him do feel as though we aren't getting what we are owed..I myself is is one of those guilty of these selfish thoughts.  I know Joe and I have been battling alot about what we want for our futures...he is especially. ..one of the biggest car shows is about to happen and me and him were discussing it and I got down right pissed off...of all the work he has done and all the late nights and all that hard work displays no recognition because Joe is a humble man and I am the one that is more upset because he doesn't get recognition..one of the downfalls of not working for yourself is lack of a moral boost..everyone else receives the credit...these are displayed on many materialistic ways..and when was feeling good about your work only exist with something of physical substance? .We created this mentality and gauge our worth in physical means...but Joe is truly accepting this and he is a great man and he has reached deep down and realizes that this opportunity for him is becoming a reality..he has been very patient for God's plan...and I am just learning the ropes of how God does work in mysterious ways...tonight I am praying by saying this message in my head and praying not for what I deserve but that I am open to God's plan and He does not wish for us to go unsatisfied or feeling as if we don't deserve more..He wants us to flourish not of physical substance or material but wants us to  fluorish in the existence of life and what He can offer us. gain the confidence of what He has in store for us...I am thankful that I have not perished and am working my way to reach repentance each and every day and a small almost in measurable peice of the plan will emerge along with understanding of His will.

Comments

Post a Comment