New adventure

Hello everyone!! Hope everyone had an amazing Easter...I know we did for the first time we were able to make two Easters on Sunday just one of the many perks of being close to family!! Some news for this week that I have been itching to share...Joe started working for Coffman Farms!! The weather has been very cooperative!! It's a great feeling to get back into the swing of things again...on my end I created my first venture as "The Farmer's Wife" got my first client and created a FB Page!! Good things are coming for the Millers!! I had a great visit today with my sister in law...had adult conversation being a stay at home mom your vocabulary suffers quite a bit lol!! You go from life's opportunities and goals to "tada" & "grahm crackers lol and "nick jr" oh and my personal favorite "are you pooping?" Lol...my how we grow up even before our own eyes...makes you really believe in faith...how we are given these choices throughout life and God believing in us to make the right decision for us and for him...he is quite sneaky lol...I am just very thankful to be in his ear again and learning about myself as life is unfolding right in front of me..rebuilding lost relationships and creating potential in new ones..."I thank you Lord for forgiving me of my sins I have comiited throughout my early adult life and I look to you for guidance in helping me recognize your beauty and respect and take your patience into my own and respect and forgive those around me as you have done for me.." Amen...Every one have a great Friday the weekend is almost here!

Comments