Fear

Today at church we had an amazing message surrounded by fear...it brought up many thoughts in my mind....as I go through the day and look at my family in think to myself can they survive without me..can I survive without them...every time I do think about it tears get brought into my eyes my mind fills with all the situations when in meet my maker...and it's heart breaking...one question goes through my mind "Why do I think this way?" I have no rhyme or reason to feel that everyday...it makes me over protective when I know God did not put me on this Earth to feel this way...so why do I? Fear is the Devils way of blowing up my past in my face every chance I feel weak...I give him the okay to torment me...and before I know it 10 minutes has past and missed a milestone in my daughter's life or even in my husband's life....Fear is a terrible feeling...there is not pill or drink or take to ease my mind of this feeling...there is faith..there is God's love...who bears all that I have been through all of my feelings of self worth...he is here to guide us each and every day...today's message was not even a wake up call but just another way for God to take away my fears and questions...."I pray to you God that you ease my fears, my thoughts of my demise, my worry of my family, my worry of losing my daughter, my worry of losing my husband...my family...my mind...help me teach my daughter the wonders and miracles of life...God's appreciation for her...help take away or work through any of her fears she may have becoming a woman of faith..because with you God my storm of fears settle and make way for the sun and grace of God...and thank you for making such a priceless sacrifice for my well being, my husband's fears my daughter's fears...every day I am here is another day to grow as a person through your love..Amen"

Comments