Day 5!

On Monday when I decided to give up social media for 21 days I was like yeah I can do this no problem...I am being honest I went thru a bit of withdraw for the first few hours not knowing what's going on. Once that time passes I realized wow I am not offended or upset about anyone's posts and we all know FB with negative people we tend to feed off of other people's thoughts and emotions. I am a happy person..when I wake up I am happy as soon as I read my newsfeed I get frustrated and upset about things that aren't even my concern. It wasn't all the time or everyday but when it happened it was dictating my day. And yes I understand we are in charge of our own happiness but sometimes that's easier said than done. Since Tuesday I have reset my beat, reset my mind. When I do start back on FB I'm going to go through my friend list and delete those whom are negative the majority of the time. I have already committed to some much needed changes during my day. Making daily to do lists, managing my time to make better use of it. I have alot going on being a stay at home mom, I am very active in my church and our women's network, I have my obligations at home, my daughter, my sanity lol and my Plexus business. Our time is prescious and each and every minute needs to be spent wisely and for good reason.  I am looking forward to amazing outcomes in the next days til my fasting is over.
Thank you Lord for the chance at a do over in helping me re evaluate what's important in my life. Re prioritizing has opened my heart and ears to your teachings and your advice. I also want to thank you for answering a much needed prayer from my sister in law in selling their home. You know what we need and you deliver, you deliver in your time and moment, because you are the time and the moment. Our wants and needs often get mislead and causes us to be angry or fear you have left us but instead you already know our story and we need to be open to your story for us. Thanks again Lord we praise in your gifts and forgiveness. Amen

Comments