Lesson in the last 24 hours..

One of the many lessons I have learned from  God.
Yesterday I was in a situation where in the past I would of dwelled and created anxiety in my mind. I do act without thinking. This is one of the many things God loves about me. Except yesterday, I came upon an instance where my anxiety, anger and feelings could of gotten the best of me..the Devil was hanging in there waiting to strike and to manipulate the situation into something bigger than it should of been. I know this because of what I have let him do to me in the past. Not this time I said outloud.
When this act happened..I started to over analyze the reasons why..back and forth I went for about 10 minutes..then all of a sudden I took a look at Avriel in the living room watching Sofia the First..and I paused and asked myself "Why am I letting this bother me so much?" Instead of asking God to fix it and to answer me why..he instead kept me busy with messages and phone calls..ands I went through the few hours..it had put myself out there with no response..I kept thinking why let me sit here and stew about this nonsense? Then I thought okay...he's teaching me something..messages kept coming through my phone many messages of good news with my team..after awhile..my mind had reset itself with positive things and thinking and I completely forgot what I was anxious and upset about..I received my answer has to why this action happens to prompt my mind wondering and I felt amazing after..God knows me, he made me, he knows how I process situations..he made me and knows his plans for me..I wrote in my journal this morning sipping my decaf Vanilla Hazelnut deliciousness..and just this morning I went through my day yesterday in my journal and as I was writing I understood..he gave me patience..I asked for help and he answered not in the simple way of changing what happened but instead he changed my mindset because I listened and let him speak..then the word patience stuck out in my mind..patience has always been a battle with me in the past but not in the way of rushing but in the way of I want an answer and I want it now...I typed patience into my Bible App and this scripture came up and I read it a few times then out loud and this explains why he was there for me yesterday.
" I know all the things you do, I have seen your love, your faith, your service and your patient endurance. And I can see your constant improvement in all these things"
Revelations 2:19

God has made this possible..if you seek him you will find him, he will answer you and he will erase negativity in your mind..you just need to meet him halfway..and admit your faults out loud and he is there to forgive and love...because he is God and the highest power in the universe...he is on our side..you just need to welcome him.

Comments