Thankful :-)

Good morning everyone!
I woke up this morning..way past my original 5 am wakeup call meaning it was 6 lol..from my FitBit..turns out I forgot to set it lol! Well anyway..I will get my elliptical time in during Avriel's nap.
I wanted to give thanks to the Lord above..
Most of you know Joe & I bought a building for his car restoration business called JMiller Restorations. This was the beginning of January.
Both MOPS, Church & Plexus has big things coming up from April to June. April..Iron Sharpens Iron Men's Conference, Hearts at Home and in June Plexus Convention in Las Vegas. Looking at all these posts & talk of these events coming up. I really wanted to go..well let's change that Joe needed to go to Iron Sharpens Iron and I needed to go to Hearts at Home...and well Plexus Convention yes ofcourse!
I immediately put in my head none of these will ever happen...everytime I saw a post or someone talking about either of these events instead of changing my thoughts to the question.."How can we make this happen?" Instead it was well there's no way either of us could make these events at all..already talking myself out of every solution. A few weeks go by and I'm writing in my journal about how Joe & I would benefit from these. Joe taking steps to continue walking with God and me as being a new believer as I am. I never actually realized I was processing how we can make this happen just by writing the process down in my journal. This is how my mind works I need to either talk it out loud or write it out. 
God listened to me. .I listened to him and he walked me through the solution for us to make it..and it's simple "try" . You don't realize how simple the word "try" is....it's three letters one syllable. But "why is it so hard?" That's our problem.  We already despise the word "try" all through school, home, sports etc. We have been told to try..it stings and has a negative feel about it. When you look at positive inspiration, quotes, collages the word "try" is either plain as day or is hidden in a statement.

"Don't be afraid to take an unfamiliar path. Sometimes they are the ones that take you to the best places" from a website called "Daily Oola Inspiration"
The word "try" is not stated there but reading it gives you the confidence to try.

Here is another,
"It's hard to grow your faith inside of your comfort zone" this from a website called "Prepare My Mission"

My personal favorite, seen tons of these with really cool backgrounds and fonts:
"Every accomplishment starts with the decision to try"  taken from Pinterest, "Crust To Crumbs" the word "try" is fully stated here.

Financially at the time of these events we couldn't swing it..we ended up living thru our savings & my Plexus paycheck from January thru parts of March. God is good we both were/are able to attend all three!!
God gave Joe quick in an out easy money work...God gave me customers and ambassadors. Both Joe & I put in the work not even realizing the extra time spent helped us make this possible.
We try everyday, get up, go to work, do laundry, make dinner, workout, clean etc. Why do we do these things? We know in our hearts as sure as the sun rises and sets, always growth within darkness, light at the end of the tunnel, we need only to try.

"Trust in him & believe in good things to come, just because he isn't giving you want you want, he always keeps his promise of giving you what you need and it may not be in your own plans or timing, but it's in his"

Comments