Ah ha Moment!

Hey! So it's been quite an amazing and heart wrenching journey the last few months. Thought I would sit on our porch with a whiskey drink and reflect. 🍸
A few months back I've been struggling with having a united front on a ministry that I was blessed to be a part of. Lots of lows, really lows and just plain "really?" God he works in mysterious ways that we cannot even imagine.. everytime the opportunity came to sit and discuss the vision I had butterflies.. in my opinion when we are little butterflies generally mean "oh..I'm soo excited and nervous, but in a good way" as an adult we aren't shielded from the bad stuff. We basically accept things with no sugar on top. We always take the good with the bad. This was one of those times where I decided to "here God please take this and do with it as you know best" I had many many sleepless nights, many thoughts about going onto a different path. Everytime I felt that way he was tugging on my heart...encouraging me to listen and to be patient. Dear Lord I am soo terribly sorry for not trusting in you in this circumstance! I could of saved myself from lots of anxiety if I fully trusted in you with this situation. But you know me...you are the only one that knows the number of hairs on my head 😊. This issue poured into many of my relationships and I should of never let that happen. I'm the first to let everyone know the path has been cleared and God took care of it! All the people who encouraged me to pray and work along side God in figuring this out I thank you so very much. I'm on my way to starting this new chapter and letting him work through me to unite women. In light of this happening I'm taking a volunteer position in training to become a Ministry Coach through MOPS International and to help train and guide so many women who want to love on their Sisters and respect them. I'm excited for this new adventure as it serves along side my passion for women's ministry, MOPS in Winnebago and my Plexus business. This opportunity opens up many doors for me to have the chance to speak to like minded women and really break through. I do love public speaking! I'm always nervous when I do but it's a good nervous it's a nervous that helps me create emotion and passion in my message. I really have a lot of women I look up to some I've only seen from many seats away some were in my living room and some I talk to almost every week about life and what's going on. In my relationships I like to give all of me...this is me and what I thrive for and yes it's gotten me into some self made predicaments but at the end of the day I serve him. I'm not here to be what people want I'm here to be what he wants me to become. I met soo many amazing women last week at Convention for Plexus. Hearing so many stories of how these women who make 6 figure incomes give to their church, build homes for people in need, create water pump systems in parts of Africa that have never had clean water or even access to an abundance of water and yes being your own boss does create time for family and unlimited income it comes with sacrifices to get there and they give. They serve God and I heard the word "God" almost just as much as I heard his name at Hearts at Home. It makes me proud and makes me strive for more. I want to help build an empire and future for my daughter and her children, I want to help put up our church building. I want to make it possible for women who cannot afford memberships such as MOPS or ibloom to be able to attend and grow in God. To be able to attend Leadership Conferences, Hearts at Home and Original just to name a few. It's inspiring, scary unpredictable, thoughtful, hesitant, patient and passionate. Oh man I could go all night! I'm going to end this here and I'm sure there will be a part 2 to this blog entry 😊. I'm thankful for friends and family, thankful for the opportunity to know him, thankful for the courage to stand and walk beside him, thankful to be a part of the movement to work from the inside out in our region to make a small difference and a small difference can move mountains! I can do this because of Him! I can do this because of all of those who have always been there for me! I pray for each and everyone of you to be covered in his Grace to open your hearts to his love, Be not afraid of failure, Be not afraid of letting go. He has this! Just rest, rest and rest at his feet with your brokenness so you can be reborn into the amazing God fearing person he so desperately wants you to be! Amen!

Comments