Christian Mornings

Most of you know that I am a major morning person and for those of you who are just getting to know me..yeah I'm that girl during a grade school sleepover who gets up at 5 and makes herself a bowl of cereal. 😊 to this day I'm that type of mom. Seems like 4:30 is the best time for me to start the day. It's black outside, the house is asleep and the outdoors are even peaceful and still. For me this time is what keeps me being me. Typical morning I wake up walk as quietly as I can to avoid creaky floors but we live in a  old 4 square farm house with original hardwood floors and there have even been times I scale the railing to avoid walking down the middle of the hallway...turn on the coffee maker get my workout clothes on and have a talk with my elliptical usually while watching a movie or binge watching a show on Netflix😊 once my workout is over then here comes the best time of the day for me...endorphins are rocking & sweaty satisfaction..my tablet and my journal...my time with God. The most valuable time for me. I usually start my journal entry on what needs to be done for the day...some days it's very scheduled others like today are chill days where I go with the flow..which today was great for that Avriel got up at 3...😕  I did get extra time in prayer..which is always a good thing...then I write down what I'm thankful for then what I'm in seek of..words like "courage", "wisdom" & "peace" words like these are little tools God gives me to handle what I need to handle...I search and bam a whole list of scriptures show on my BibleApp..thank you Lord 😉 then I create a prayer surrounding my desires and obstacles. It's like an equation..to get the answer you need to find the missing values and work with what you are given..my favorite type of science and math questions lol 😆 Then I read my written prayer atleast 3 times..because for some reason God changes up my wording..good man. What I'm getting at here is that we all desire different things we all have obligations and circumstances that the only one who can help us through is God. Once we understand and accept then Grace comes into play...and once Grace is in we got nothing but Trust...and the goal to continue on the path of righteousness is trusting in him. The problem is we tend to be all hunky dory when things are going well...we shout from the rooftops..but as soon as life throws us a little something out of our comfort zones we tend to satisfy desires that are fake...depression to alcohol & drugs...fantasy to adultery....anger to disrespect...once this happens we take several steps back..but at this point we are soo lost and alone that we need to make the choice "misery loves company" which is the easiest or "God, I need you...I'm confessing my sins...in need of rest" which is the hardest choice to make but the most satisfying in bringing us back onto the journey of what God wants us to be. Time with God is vital to our legacy..the legacy he soo wants for us...the legacy he gave us because of his sacrifice. God makes a promise we make a promise to God...and it's not a difficult one..when our hearts are guided by him. The days I make the choice to spend time with him are the most unplanned days that carry alot of mess but there are also those days where I'm in a state of Peace all day...this carries into my home, Avriel sees it, Joe sees it, friends and family see it...and most of all I see it so I'm hardly afraid for those "hot mess" type of days because I've got him and he's got me.

These are a few of my favorites...one or all have an impact on my prayer life each day.
"I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me" Philippians 4:13

"Call to me, and I will answer you and show you great and mighty things which you do not know" Jeremiah 33:3

"As for me and my house we will serve the Lord" Joshua 24:15

Just typing these out make me proud to be Christian. 😊

Comments