God is amazing!!

So onto Day 3! As I lay here in bed binge watching Grey's Anatomy..I get two FB private messages...both of them are a prayer answered and a promise the Lord gave me. Today and most of this summer I've been going back and forth on if I should keep something going...alot has been placed in front of me...amazing opportunities. I kept saying to myself something has to give...this goes back to my non negotiables...I had a list of 3 made thinking the 4th is not possible at this time. But today during our playtime after my hike with Avriel I placed my journal in her diaper bag just incase I had some thoughts for today and I ended up writing out a prayer asking for help and for him to step in and show me his path. I looked up at the beautiful blue sky and started crying this went on for a few seconds and I looked down at Avriel and saw the same beauty of the blue sky in her eyes..and I let go...shut my journal not even finishing a second thought after my prayer and joined her on the playground set. I washed my hands of it..and said "here, do what you need with this..I'm trusting in you" didn't think about my prayer for the rest of the night til now as I'm falling asleep. He answered me...he showed me...he listened. God is powerful and accepting. I'm so very grateful to you...thank you for revealing my continued path. I'm in your Grace because I know I'm not in control you are. You show me time and time again all I need to do is ask. Thank you again. Amen

This prayer of thanks just reiterates one of my many favorite scriptures.
"Don’t worry about anything; instead, pray about everything. Tell God what you need, and thank him for all he has done." Philippians 4:6 NLT

What happened today is scripture coming to life...getting a real feeling of Peace when a request is answered.

Goodnight...

Comments