Simple

Day 4...simple is the word for my thoughts today. When we think of simple we think of one pot meals, screw cap bottles of wine and laundry pods...well maybe not we more so as in me..lol. on Sunday one of the things Pastor Rich said in his message was "Supernatural Victories follow Simple Strategic Steps" now reading that statement it's like wow that makes total sense. God surprises us in the most subtle or smack in the face ways but the impact of what he promises goes beyond our own understanding. We've all heard the saying "if you ask you shall receive" Mathew 21:22
As we seek answers in life we tend to remove God from the top and place our desires over his desires for us. Then we easily become selfish and judgemental. God will promise us what we desire in our hearts not in our minds...as we search for things, changes relationships we need to create a simple strategy. As in the movie The War Room this film follows a woman's strategy to get her life back to place herself and her family back into God's Grace and to restore her Joy. I don't believe there is a fool proof strategy to gain what our hearts want. Instead it's more a set of guidelines to follow..everyone is dealing with different things at different times our personalities and emotions impact how we handle it. There are days where I'm soo overwhelmed by obligations that I become slightly depressed and angry and feel as if I'm drowning...for example last week I was swamped with soo many obligations outside my home. I had 3 leadership meetings all within different ministries and in my home trying to plan Avriel's 2nd birthday. But instead of complaining and creating anxiety which is something I would of done 2 years ago and farther...I went with the flow. I took the word control out of my mind. Things went smoothly...I simply created an easy strategy to get through this week. We can't use the same prayer strategy in every circumstance but one thing remains a vital part of the strategy and that is trust. Trust is the biggest gift we have in our power to give to God. Once we trust things will be revealed to us. Trust is simple but we have to trust in the right thing not our minds or what society tells us but what our hearts tell us. Trust eliminates anxiety and worry...we need to make the choice to do so. In my heart I know last week was a supernatural victory because I chose to simply place my trust in him and let him carry me through my week. I ask you to take the time and work through what is weighing on you what needs to give what are your non negotiables? Break them down and pray specifically. That's what's wonderful about having an intimate relationship with him is we can pray 1000 times and he never gets tired of it. He wants us to let go he wants us to hand control over. Why else would he of forsaken his son? He gave the love of his life, his blood line to death all because he loves us just as much and he will go to bat each and every time. he's here to help and to offer peace. To be honest it's an amazing feeling to have God as the conductor and you are just the passenger.
Father, thank you for all that you have done for me this week...for being my rock and my conductor. Anxiety and worry are the Devils strategy to manipulate and bring me down. I trusted in you and will continue to do so. Thank you again for opening doors when I knock for being found n my time of struggle.  I am thankful for the love you have and for the beautiful plan you have for me...I know this Father because you created me, you blessed me with hope and courage to trust.  Father you know my prayers and I ask for peace and understanding to carry me through this week and beyond. You are a good good father and yes it's who you are. Amen

Comments