It's okay

Man..where do I start..how about it's been a long while..lol sounds like the beginning of a 90's country song. This week has definitely created havoc on my soul, my faith, my purpose & my joy. Man, now seeing that in text that's a lot. Guess, life has a way of giving it all it can. Every time it happened I kept saying "It's okay, God's got this" but after the third thing I'm like "Is this is it?" And of course number four came rolling through... What made me want to blog this morning was due to an amazing experience I had yesterday at our "Life Journaling" class with Crossroad' s own Ruth Babler(I say not our own because this woman is a known fixture in all of our 7 campuses across our Crossroads network as much as I'd love to take claim on her😊) she had an experience with God not to long ago at her job when she was closing for the night taking garbage out and she looked up and said "Is this it?" And he answered, "Yep". So anyway back to after the "fourth" I really went angry mode crazy like a lion who hasn't eaten ready to attack anything and everything..by Friday  night headache set in and I felt defeated...Saturday morning exhausted to the point where I didn't want to be a part of this event. And, after hearing her story I realized my problem was after the first instance I had where my soul was being ripped at I didn't pause, didn't pray, didn't slow down or even thank him...and ask for his guidance & wisdom with the first attack...I just went woe is me, pity party for one over here...and the attacks kept happening all week long. As someone who has seen his Grace and who has extended Grace to others and who has told people to extend Grace to others I am just in awe to what his power can do for us in any possible situation we can be in...little or super huge. It does not matter "It's Okay". Talking last night with a lady who is a huge blessing to our campus she was saying she was just in a low this week too..just bad mood for no reason and I was like me too..whats the deal? And it makes me wonder if some small, tiny thing wasn't dealt with wasn't given to Him if that's what caused the funk. It makes you want to open your eyes and rest at his feet as scripture tells us. It's simple, it's a power we have total access to. We just need to do it. You will have those moments of utter weakness maybe one, two or may be four...but what's so special and loving about our God is that "It's okay" we can always, always come back, be still & rest in knowing we can get through this & anything with Him.

Comments