4/29

Well it's definitely been a whirlwind month and a half...it's amazing what you can learn..this is in tune with my blog post from 4/29..
The middle of March..I wasn't sure where I was going in God's purpose for me..I struggled alot with my newly given responsibility from the the Fall of 2015...I was soo excited to be given this chance..had all these great ideas..never once did I think a conflict would of arisen..I was soo blinded by all the amazing things we could do for growth in our church...you never once think..."this is just a stepping stone"
I had recently discovered this idea...from Hearts at Home my new friendships through MOPS, Church and Plexus...I have been able to meet some great people some even stem back all the way to our first summer in our new home...the beautiful ladies I trained and met with for the Mud Run...I met a good bunch of prolly 20 women...we all shared one goal and it wasn't to win or have the best time but was to create fellowship...never did I think this was just a stone to walk over...
Being asked to help with set up for our mobile campus..never would of thought how many people men and women it takes to set up our Sunday service...how many I became friends with...never would of known we would be in the same LifeGroup...
Setting up a Women's Shopping Event..meeting soo many women in the area that have direct sales businesses...I seriously think this was such a wide span of ladies all the way to Iowa the those I knew from Lena where I grew up..to those from Forreston, German Valley..where Joe grew up...Monroe...Davis...Byron..lol the list goes on..having the pleasure to work with all of these ladies in helping them provide for their families to helping us raise money for our Church...ended up expanding my own network for Plexus.
Plexus...man am I thankful for God showing this to me....old friendships new friendships...as far back as babysitting down my gravel road..learning the three kids I watched are also my team members...one being a Sr. Ruby whose team is made up of those I know...went to school with their kids...I can't even tell ya how big the team is I am a part of..I know how big my downline goes...13 total just under me Ambassadors and each one of them has their own members...all of us driven by faith...old relationships all the way back to Highland being reignited...and has expanded my friendships a long ways...even typing this right now gets my tears flowing...you know who you are :-) thank you!
All of this has in common small bits and pieces of God's plan to keep me looking towards him...knowing where I need to be. I was scared to death moving away from my friendships I made up in McHenry...brought tears to my eyes.."How am I going to get a network together to help me through this season of my life?" Joe was good..he had many of his friends still in the area...mine were Lena, Stockton, Pearl City and the handful I made friends with while working at Save A lot and Highland..mine seemed so far away...being invited as soon as we moved to BBQ'S, Birthday celebrations at the bar lol...shop parties...I realized there are plenty of families in the same season as us..and plenty of mom's in the same season as well...If it not been for MOPS, Womens Ministry, Church, Plexus & Joe's friends welcoming us into their fold I would be lost...we are not alone and no one is alone..all it takes is one person to expand your friendship network..same goes for professional network as well.. we all help each other...I still remember specifically the first at home party for Arbonne I was invited to...having that connection alone and getting an Arbonne lady to work our Womens Shopping event...granted we went through 4 to finally get one able to make it but it started in Westlake...went to Lena...went to Forreston...to Freeport..one person is all it takes..I am grateful for all the friendships and amazing people I have met...God is always looking out for our best interests...each person is looking for the next stone to step on to move forward...each opportunity represents a step..each step reveals a small bit of what's waiting for us...this week I will finally be able to see and step on that stone I've been so desperately praying for...with many relationships to take with and to elevate and support in their journeys...we need to trust in God and what he wants us to do...don't push don't rush don't assume..this is not our job...we need to let go of control and let that stone appear so we can be confident in the skills, friendships and knowledge to be able to handle the next stone to step on...I'm changing just in this Blog entry the word "scared" from my 4/29 post "Relationships: my journey I'm scared to take this chance...I need to lean and trust" to "I'm taking that Step and Taking This Chance...Because I Lean and Trust"
My 4/29 post is a stepping stone unto the next chapter in my life..as were all my other posts before this...my Blog is just a small glimpse of my journey since 8/20/14...been a long time...amazing friendships....I do have to say this...I did a vendor show for the Humane Society in Freeport and I met a lady there named Roxanne Goodman and she is a very well known lady and since then her and I have become close...she knows soo many people that believe in God...I was able to make connections with "Chase the Chill" "Touch a Truck" and I never would of met her hadn't I responded to a post on Stephenson County vendor site thru Diane Heeren whom Joe went to school with her daughter who married Eric Schoeny who I went to school with..small world..that's all I gotta say..it just shows you everyone is placed in your life for a reason...it takes seriously amazes me...I could go on and on...can use Plexus for at least 15 examples lol..but I think this just might be long enough as it is...hope everyone can take the time to meet as many people as you can because you never know if you can help them and/or they can help you..

Comments