Why it's okay to vent...even if it doesn't feel right.

Good Morning!

I can honestly say, I feel great this morning even with the issues I have been and prolly will always deal with. There is something to be said as to why we as humans vent. And trust me, its not only for the females of the world either. Once you unload all the anger even if foolish and it goes on and on and on, it clears your mind of the constant swirling of those thoughts. 
Last night, I was nervous about going to sleep due to the mind not wanting to shut off, well let's face it I couldn't or wouldn't turn it off. I started reading Max Lucado's "before amen" I didn't get too far as I was soo exhausted well emotionally drained on what was going around in my head. I started reading the first chapter, its pretty darn good. I even choked back some tears in the introduction. God, Prayer, Jesus Christ are some powerful, powerful things. If only we could harness this power and strength all the time. Its always always easier said than done, or I should say its easier understood then putting into action. My question to Christians, well seasoned Christians does it get any easier? 
My thoughts tend to go to Jesus at the point where I am majorly lacking on sleep, I stop during the day and just pause, and ask why. I would like to have that strength right away before things get to this point, before you are in a daze. Life is definitely tough. And its not all Satan either, we as humans are flawed. No matter what we will never become Jesus on this earth. For those who constantly hit that checklist everyday to get to being as close to being Jesus as they can. You all just need to stop. I'll get to that in another post. :-) Back to my original point, what if when the time for us to be ready to have the power to get over things in our lives can't come until we totally surrender? There are several cases in the Bible that state this point. But, yet we aren't happy with the results. I look at myself and if I know this pattern, I should get myself soo caught up in what my mind says and let it go. As I did last night, first by writing about it, all those ugly feelings on paper, in a journal, social media or any blogging platform. It really does help, once you read what you jotted down, suddenly those thoughts that have been keeping you captive are set free. I am sure if I hadn't blogged last night when I was ready to read "before amen" my mind wouldn't of absorbed what it did. When we have stuff in our mind that is literally taking over everything you mentally cannot handle anything else. You need to get yourself out of that deep, dark place of denial, rejection, disappointment and whatever other feelings that are preventing you from moving on and letting go.  He does give you the strength to do what you need to do, but the catch you have to be obedient, no matter what. I can honestly say I am an obedient Christian, no labels. Just plain and simply Christian. 
I am closing on a happy note ;-) Life definitely throws you curve balls or "storms" but there is always a chance to hit a home run and chance to see the sunlight. You only have to trust in the outcome and be accepting to give it all up for Him, he always always does the same and you can be 100%( haha) in knowing that. Have a wonderful day!

Comments